One Campus Dedicated to Total Orthopaedic Care
As the only dedicated facility of its kind in the region, Lafayette General Orthopaedic Hospital boasts the most robust package of services and surgical talent in orthopaedics. Plus, with the Lafayette General Orthopaedic Center located within the hospital, patients have an immediate first point of contact for arranging consultations, managing visits and planning procedures.
- Convenient access to all orthopaedic services in one location
- Full-service Emergency Department on site
- Newly renovated surgery suites dedicated to orthopaedic procedures
- On-site imaging, diagnostics and post-surgical therapy
Top Orthopaedic Talent Dedicated to You
Whether you’re looking to get back in the game or just improve your quality of life, our team of surgeons are committed to providing the best orthopaedic experience possible. Here, you’ll benefit from a wide variety of specialties and expertise — all of which are available under one roof at the Lafayette General Orthopaedic Center located within the hospital.
I haven’t felt this good in years. The surgery was like a life-changing event. It’s like night and day.Mark, age 59, two total hip replacements
I wouldn’t have had my surgery anywhere else. The experience was second to none.George, age 74, two total knee replacements
I feel so good. It’s like I never had surgery. If I had known I would feel like this then I would have had the surgery a long time ago.Joyce, age 71, two total knee replacements
Unlimited Orthopaedic Options. All Under One Roof.
When you choose Lafayette General Orthopaedic Hospital, you’re opting for the best in orthopaedics. Our diverse team of specialists offers a full range of surgical, diagnostic and rehabilitation services to enhance your healing and keep you active.
- Complete orthopaedic diagnostics, lab work and imaging
- Pre-surgical preparation, advising and education
- Streamlined procedures using Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology
- Critical care via on-site emergency room access
- Physical and occupational therapy, rehabilitation and post-operative follow-ups
- A full range of orthopaedic surgeries and procedures
Additionally, we are the only Center of Excellence in the region to have the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval in three joint replacement certifications — knee, hip and shoulder.
Don’t Just Move. Move Forward.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your orthopaedic journey, schedule your consultation today. No referral is necessary, and you’ll be matched with a physician tailored to your specific needs.